How to Apply
We are not taking applications for the elementary program at this time. Please contact us to be added to the waitlist for the 2023-24 academic year.
In the meantime, check out the current offerings page to learn about our enrichment classes and tutoring services.
We use a sliding scale to promote equity in our community.
Tuition for the Academic Year Program is $7,500 - 12,500.
How to Apply
The enrollment process is simple.
1) First, contact the office to schedule an interview and tour of the school.
The first tour is for the parents/guardians only, a time when your questions can be answered and your goals shared. There will be a second meeting for the child and teacher to meet one another and connect in the classroom.
2) The next step is to submit an application. The form can be completed in its entirety online.
3) Next you will complete a sliding scale form. This will help us determine your placement on our tuition scale. First read the instructions, then fill out the sliding scale application using our secure, confidential process. An independent organization called SSS (School and Student Services) handles this for your privacy. There is a $50 fee for this application, but the organization will actually waive your fee if your income qualifies you! This process will not take long but you will need to have your most recent tax filing handy. SSS will let us know what you can afford to pay and we will subsequently provide you with your customized tuition rate.
4) Once you have applied and submitted an SSS application, your child will also come for a visit. I will show your child around the school, spend a little time with them and if time provides, we will do a simple activity together.
5) At this point, you will receive an acceptance letter, tuition offer and the enrollment packet. You will be asked to submit all required forms along with your initial deposit within a week of receiving the acceptance letter. Most of the forms can be completed digitally on the school's secure online platform.